BMW Winter experience
BMW Winter Experience
BMW Winter Experience offers you an eventful and challenging driving course, where you as a participant under safe circumstances can develop your skills as a driver on snow and ice.
Under the command of our experienced BMW certified instructors, you will learn how to take control of the winter road conditions and manage the car dynamic in evasive maneuvers, slalom, and drifting. We continue the final training on the handling tracks. You get an increased knowledge of how to drift on ice and the memory of an eventful day
The BMW Winter Experience includes:
- Theory about driving and dynamics on winter road conditions
- Driving and driver training under the guidance of M-Certified instructors on the ice track
- Overnight stay at 4-star Frösö Park Hotel in a single room with a welcome drink, two-course dinner, drink package, and breakfast.
- Lunch and coffee break during the training
Duration and number of participants:
- Event takes aprox. 1 ½ days with arrival during afternoon or evening one day before the chosen training date.
- Max 16 participants per group (2 participants per car)
- Bring valid driver’s license
Frösön, Östersund, Sweden
NOTE! The trip to and from Östersund is not included in the price.