BMW Winter experience 2022
Outside Luleå awaits Ebbenjarka lake and BMW 330i M-Sport XDrive on you.
BMW Winter Experience offers you an eventful and challenging driving course, where you as a participant under safe circumstances can develop your skills as a driver on snow and ice.
Under the command of our experienced BMW M-certified instructors, you will learn how to take control of the winter road conditions and manage the car dynamic in evasive maneuvers, slalom, and drifting. We continue the final training on the action tracks. You get an increased knowledge of how to drive safely and effectively, also the memories of a very eventful day.
The BMW Winter Driving Experience includes:
- Theory about driving and dynamics on winter road conditions
- Driving and driver training under the guidance of M-Certified instructors on the ice track
- Overnight stay at 4-star Clarion Sense in a single room with a welcome drink, two-course dinner, drink package, and breakfast.
- Lunch and coffee break during the training
Duration and number of participants:
- Training takes approximately 1 ½ days with arrival during afternoon or evening one day before the chosen training date.
- Max 16 participants per group (2 participants per car)
- Bring valid driver’s license
SEK 7,500 ex VAT (education SEK 5,000 and conference package SEK 2,500), the education is deductible.
NOTE! The trip to and from Luleå is not included in the price.